Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Don't see "Get Him to the Greek"

Just a warning for yall, the new movie Get Him to the Greek shows v*ing I think 3 times, maybe 4.

Thought you would like to know!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Don't see "Get Him to the Greek"

Oooh I really want to see it still! Was if funny?

Aw man! I just had someone find a copy of it online for me and they burnt it onto a disc and I was gonna watch it tonight to take my mind OFF OF feeling sick! I'm gonna try it anyway though! LOL.
    "there's a light at the end of this tunnel" you shout, 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out. these mistakes you make, you'll just make them again if you only try turning around.. and breathe. just breathe <3

It was pretty funny, I liked the Hangover more though. The few times they do v* are very quick and brief. They cut right to a face (in a very jumbled seen where they keep doing camera cuts), you quickly see it happen, and it cuts away right afterwards. It's when people are high and drunk and just going crazy so it happens real quick amongst a ton of other stuff.

So if you can deal with that, go for it lol