Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: omg omg omg!

I have a job interview tomorrow at Pet Supplies Plus. This is my DREAM job. I'm very nervous--emet wise. Any advice on how to stay calm and far away from a panic attack?

wow congrats! I hope you get the job. First off dont think about your emet or panicing. If you think you might panic it will turn into I will panic and you wont!!! Keep eating mints to calm your stomach and you should be fine!! Remember the mind tells us to v* so dont think about it!!

Good luck!!!!

EAt something before going. try to relax. lol. I'm the queen of interviews...I've been on.....7/8 interviews. GOod luck. you will do it!

Congrats!!

You will do fine. I was worried on my last interview because I knew it was way in the building but I was so keyed up about the interview that it actually wasn't in my mind once I got there. Review some of the questions they might ask.

Ie) why did you apply for this job? Why do you think you are a good candidate blah blah blah

Prep in your mind. Eat mints. good for the tummy and hey you will have minty fresh breath when interviewed (Just don't have anything in your mouth ESPECIALLY gum when they are interviewing.

GL hun I am sure it will go awsome.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.