Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Really Paicky, afraid I ate bad food

I've had such a bad few days with migraine, new job, kids issues, etc. Now, tonight I made spaghetti for dinner and I said it tasted really sour to me. I am very sensitive to taste and smell and my hubby gets mad at me. Many times, I just won't eat it, but this time I kept eating anyways. Then, after dinner, my hubby said it did taste odd to him, too> I was soooo mad. Why did he wait so long, and now I am in a very bad panic. I don't know if the jar sauce was extra sour tomatoes or the parmesean cheese was bad, which I threw out. How do I calm down, because I am seriously making myself sick.

Default Re: Really Paicky, afraid I ate bad food

I spelled panicky wrong. I hope you all understand the title. It looks silly.

I know exactly what you are feeling, I do the same thing all the time! I always freak out about food tasting funny, etc. I often wish I just did not have to eat at all!

Every single time I make spaghetti, it tastes different, even though I always do it the same. I am so sure you are fine. Tomatoes taste so different at different times, different herbs, etc.
    JANNA