Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Piranha

Default Piranha

Just watched this at the cinema.

1) it's really, really gross. So you'd probably feel more comfortable watching it at home, so you don't have to worry about others feeling s*

2) there are 2 v* scenes, plus a couple where blood comes out of people's mouths. I can put more detail if anyone is planning on seeing the movie.

Just thought I'd warn you all!

Default Re: Piranha

I do intend to see it at the theater(love that 3D!). I'm not concerned with the gore or the blood from people's mouths...but how bad are the v* scenes?

One was quite bad the other not so... But both were only around 5 secs.

First one they are doing tequila shots on a boat. Kelly is lying on her back with a piece of lime in her mouth. Then she suddenly jumps up and runs to the side of the boat. The camera cuts to looking up through the water (so it looks like the v is coming at you. In 3d). I recommend shutting your eyes for that one!

The second one is a short while later, Kelly is in the bathroom and you see her v in the toilet (you actually see it come out her mouth).

With both scenes there is some noise, but in each one she only v's once so it's bearable.

Thanks! I can usually handle the movie scenes, unless they go on a long time...but it's good to know when they are coming, especially if it's in 3D!