Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default boyfriend feels sick im freaking out

ok so my boyfriend feels sick today hes n* and his tummy hurts he has a headache and hes tired but i think thats because he has not been sleeping well im freaking out that he has a SV and yesterday i was with him and we were kissing and sharing food we were very close to each other im scared im going to get sick! i feel fine ....and im trying not to think about it but its eating me up inside could he just be feeling like this because hes tired??

Default Re: boyfriend feels sick im freaking out

He definitely could be feeling this way because of lack of sleep. I always feel like crap when I lose sleep as well. Even if he does have an sv, you won't have caught it by kissing him, or sharing food with him. It would be different if he'd just v-ed, but he wasn't showing symptoms then. Just be extra cautious with the handwashing and you'll be fine!

Default Re: boyfriend feels sick im freaking out

Don't be too freaked out. I sleep at my boyfriend's 5 nights a week, and he picks up about 2-4 sv's a year. I've NEVER caught a v from him!!
    -Jenni

"Look for love and evidence that you're worth keeping." PJ