Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey everyone! well if anyone remembers before i did a post talking about how nervous i was about going to california to march in the rose parade. i flew for the first time, i survived the six flags theme park (and EVEN went on some rollercoasaters!!!) and i survived all the countless hours sitting on those dang charter buses!! i EVEN slept in the SAME bed with my friend who the night before fell asleep with a tummy ache, even though i was scared to death she might wake up and v*mit on me in the middle of the night....i got threw it! i did end up haveing a good time and marching in the Turnament of Roses Parade was the chance of a lifetime, and something im going to remember forever. i tried to make the trip enjoyable so i didnt remember it by the usual "to scared to do everything" thing [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]...someone did get sick on the plane....and she of corse had to tell me right after she did it because she thinks its a big joke...har-de-har -_-..but whatever im over that! and i did see one guy v*mit after getting off a ride, but ym friend immediatly told me it was just spit...i knew she was lieing to calm me down but for some reason it worked lol. anyways i wanna say thanks to the people that gave me the confidence to do it, you all are so great on this site, if there was like a list of the top 3 supportive sites on the internet, this would deffinatly have to be in it!!!!!!
    ..:.*Natalie*.:..

\"My strength is in my honosty\"~Fiona Apple

That's awesome! You seemed to have come across many obstacles during your trip....You should feel good about that!

I'm so happy for you!!! I thought of you when I watched the parade too, but I didn't know which band to watch for, lol!!!! I'm so proud of you!!! [img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

lol, we where the Seminole Highschool Warhawk Marchingband, the FIRST HIGHSCHOOL band int he parade! after the marine band. the 8th item in the parade all together
    ..:.*Natalie*.:..

\"My strength is in my honosty\"~Fiona Apple

I wish I would have recorded it now, or had tivo or something. That is a very very cool accomplishment. Be super proud of yourself for that and for being a champ about your emet on the trip! You're awesome!!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

YAYYYYY!! See?? I told ya it wouldn't be so bad; and you wound up having fun too!! Congrats!!

Oh, and I saw the parade, but it just "clicked" that you were there! Darnit! I would have looked for ya! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] Charlotte

woo hoo! i watched the parade just cuz you were in it!

congrats.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.