Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! So my three year old daughter has been sick with a horrible cold since sunday. First was fever and slight cough, then lethargy. tuesday I take her to the doctor. looks in her ears. swabs for strep throat. listens to her breath......tells me nothing is wrong that it's just a cold and she will be better in a couple of days.....so I'm waiting.....slowly she keeps getting worse. I take her to different doctor tonight and he looks in her ears. One normal ear infection, Next ear, SEVERE ear infection.....meanwhile she is just laying there with her eyes rolling around in her head....he looks at her and says "that can't be all that's wrong. I want X-rays." I've never seen an ear infection, no matter how bad it is, make a three year old practically comatose. We get X-rays. she's also got broncitis. She is now on two anti-biotics AND tussin dm. I am very irritated at the first doctor because I dont think she even did a good enough search to find out what was wrong. Sorry bout the OFF TOPIC stuff I just needed to vent to someone.

I feel your pain. Doctors can be reallllllllly frustrating sometimes. I've been misdiaognosed so many times.

I really hope your little one feels better, take care.
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

I am sorry your daughter is feeling so bad. I know that some doctors just dont take up the time with patients that they need too, especially little ones that may not be very good at (or old enough) to tell the doctor all of their symptoms. With that said, children can be not so sick one day and very sick the next. Colds and things like that can progress very quickly, so maybe when the first doctor saw her, she wasnt as bad sick as she was today. I know it is frustrating though, there have been times when my kids have been sick and we ended up at the doctors office several times in a short span of time.

I hope your daughter feels better soon!!!!

AwwI hope she feels better!!

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.