Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: bit scared

The other day one of my housemates kindly yells that there is v* in the toilet downstairs - then remembers my phobia and whispers it to someone else...Anyway to cut a long story short the bathroom was in use this morning and I HAD to go to the toilet - period bowels[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img] (ladies you know what its like!...)

Well I had to go to the downstairs toilet andthe v* was still there[img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]. I flushed it (with my foot), held my breath andnow I have a bit of a sore tummy and am wondering if its that...

I don't know whose v* it was, why they v* or when...

I just think its untterly selfish to a) not flush it b) not inform anyone and c) for my F&$%ing housemate who found it not to flush it.....Have been so freaked by it all day - am trying to write and essay and can't concentrate.

WHY WHY WHY?????????????[img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]

<font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

Gross, you said that they told you THE OTHER DAY, so it's been there for a while????? I think that is about the most awful thing I have ever heard. I would be mad too. How ironic that you're the emet and you're the one who ended up flushing it. Ugh, some people are so freakin rude, it just appalls me. [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

That's a crying shame that you had to flush it, considering the fact that your roommates are aware of your fear. You stomach is probably upset because you had to deal with it, I'm sure it would make anyone feel yucky, because it's nasty to have to see. I know people personally who have had to clean it up, or see it, and have felt sick from just that kind of exposure alone.

I Hope That You Feel Better!

You had more courage to flush it than I would have. I probably would have had someone else do it. Anyway, that is so gross. Who would do that and not flush?!?

Jess

I'm feeling a bit better now, thanks for your support guys.

I just feel its all rather selfish of people who are aware of my problem and still do NOTHING about it to help me feel safer. I just can't believe WHOEVER did that did not flush....

Have to say although I felt scared I felt anger mroe than anything - have been feeling het up about it all day...

RAH!!

Hopefully I'll feel less anger and stuff when I can tuck myself up in bed and read my book and face tomorrow in a better light.

<font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

It makes me angry that no one had the decency to flush it, especially
    knowing about your emet. You were very brave to be the one to do it, I
    would have taken one look and run the other way! You mentioned before
    about "period bowels" - I'm at that time myself, and I'm willing to bet
    that's why your stomach is sore.
    I hope you're feeling better hun. You've got a great idea: a good book can
    get your mind off anything!
    <font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\"><font size=\"2\">Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.</font>
    —Seneca</font>