Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

some of youhere askedd me to tell you when i;/d heard from kent. so here i am telling you tht i heard from kent,and i gotan offer forboth courses i applied for.

i went ecstatic, but now lost tht and am feeling veryill physically and mentally. so doo-laa i am.

just thort id let you know,

Jen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi

Well done Jenneh. My best friend is at Kent uni at the moment, she loves it! Ill be in Canterbury too in September but only for a year but at Christ Church

Hope you enjoy it, what course are you doing?

JEN! thats SUPER news. See, i knew youd get an offer sooner or later!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] just have to try very hard and be patient.

im soooooo so pleased for u! i know how much this means to u!

ems x

Hey Jen!

Wooooo! U heard from Kent! Good on ya girl! Knew u could do it. At least one of us will definately be going there!

I'm really pleased for u [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Rachel x x x
    <center><font size=\"2\"><font color=BLACK> If you\'re going through hell... keep on going... </font></font></center>

its a 3 or 4 year course on clinical psychology. if i actually make it there im gnna be so excited.

Rachel, i really really hope u make it too hun. it wud be so cool if we cud meet up there wudnt it&gt;!

&lt;fingers crossed for you&gt;

Jenxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

congratulations! dont worry, im sure you will get in! I applied for Kent too for biomedical science. I got my first choice through so i called ucas and cancelled my application for kent so i never heard back from them. I replied to my offers yesterday! now im so0 nervous about it!

well done