Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

i slept in this morning cos i have a rare day off work, anyway i got up just before my eldest went to school to say goodbye and my husband says to me "oh i feel awful ive had diarrhea and have v* four times since i got up" I cannot blooming believe it i have been so careful wiv the girls making them wash their hands etc convinced they would bring this bug home from school and its him thats ill and he doesn't even mix wiv other people oh the irony!!!! so now i dont know wot to do the girlls are at school. i gotta get the little onein a minute cos its only playschool i just feel like leaving them there til its over, do you think their teachers will mind?? ha ha ha made their breakfast and lunchand i wanna just slap him and say YOU SHOULDA WOKEN ME UP TO DO IT. I dont get sick pay from work and as the only wage earner im now thinking if i get it i cant afford to be off work oh the ramblings help

How is he now? How are you? Make sure to wash your hands, make him wash his hands and your kids as well.

That's really all you can do.
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

If I remember right, your husband was the one who picked up the neighbor's kid because he was v*ing, right? Ugh....

How are you doing??
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Well fingers crossed it looks like it may be ok!!

He's convinced he was sick cos he had 2 cans of beer sunday evening and he said one of them tasted really weird so he threw half of it away, I spoke to my mum yesterday and she said that gone off beer will make you really ill and also the fact that he was stuffing his face all afternoon and wasn't ill again has given me hope (how do people do that when im ill i don't eat for about a month)? I must admit I immediately jumped to the conclusion that it was THE BUG that he had caught cos yeah your right he picked up the sick kid on friday but maybe we have got away wiv it this time. I do still panic tho cos I know its floating around my daughters school at the mo so im like living on a constant knife edge, roll on the summer!!!!!