Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: gggrrrr

why do we do things that we know we are going to regret later on. Tomorrow i have my exam and im scared in case i get ill and cant sit it, and would consequently end up throwing my degree away.

I went shopping tonight to get some dinner and decided to get a packet of bbq chicken wings. It said ready to eat on the packet and u can heat them up so i thought it would be a good idea as then i wouldnt be dealing with raw meat and giving myself food poisoning would be less of an issue.

Anyhow, due to my ocd, one thing i wont do at the supermarket is buy a product if it is the last one in the cabinet, i dont know why! The chicken wings were the last ones in the refidgerator and i knew at the shop i shouldnt buy them as i would get worried but im determined to prove to myself i can beat my ocd, so i bought them, warmed them up and ate them.

And now im really scared im going to v*, stupid i know

hey if they were the last ones in the fridge, they were probably the newest ones. supermarkets and restaurants do everything by first in, first out. The newest products are put at the back of the fridge so that the older ones are used first. Dont worry, you will be fine! i have an exam tomorrow morning too, good luck!