Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Question Boyfriend v* why?

Hey everyone I'm pretty new to this site and I have a quick question.
    I was over at my bf's last night, he felt fine and ate a pizza he made. The next morning (today) he texted me that he v* after he woke up. Anyways I freaked and asked him if he still felt sick, was achey and he kept assuring me that he felt great. He's eaten since and went out on errands. So is this a sv* ? Or did he eat something weird? He later told me he woke up in the night and ate a bunch of cookies and orange juice. Should I be worried?

Default Re: Boyfriend v* why?

I'm on my way to his house right to check up on him. I really doubt it's anything or else I'm sure he would have gotten s* again.

It kinda sounds like the cookies and OJ just didn't sit well with him. That's an interesting combo for sure.

certainly does not sound like a sv to me........maybe the pizza didn't agree with him
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm with him right now, and he ate pork bao and fried chicken haha how carefree to be a non-emet

Some people can V over the most random things. I know a few years back at work I got sick from the smell of crickets! I had never had a problem with them before, and never since. After I was ill, I was totally fine to go back to work, after a half hour relaxation break.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by asianeko View Post
    Some people can V over the most random things. I know a few years back at work I got sick from the smell of crickets! I had never had a problem with them before, and never since. After I was ill, I was totally fine to go back to work, after a half hour relaxation break.
    Hmmm, I don't think it ever crossed my mind that crickets even had a smell!

Quote Originally Posted by kejelj View Post
    Hmmm, I don't think it ever crossed my mind that crickets even had a smell!
    Most wild ones aren't bad, but when you have hundreds upon hundreds of them in one area, they get rank fast! I worked in Pet Care at the time, we sold crickets for reptile food.

You may find these links helpful!

Once when my dad got ill he was eating a pile of roast dinner less then 12 hours later and was fine, he baffles me lol
    I'm guilty of being innocent

Some people just throw up for seemingly no reason or over really small things. How nice to be able to care that little!

Tell me about it! I`ve had the misfortune to know people who v on a regular basis, & it does`nt bother them at all. I`m so glad that I`m not made that way!

Quote Originally Posted by hairyfairy View Post
    Tell me about it! I`ve had the misfortune to know people who v on a regular basis, & it does`nt bother them at all. I`m so glad that I`m not made that way!
    I wish I was that way, to be able to vomit without any fear or trepidation. I wish I was one of those people who smelled something gross, puked, laughed at it and went on with my life.

Quote Originally Posted by person54321 View Post
    I wish I was one of those people who smelled something gross, puked, laughed at it and went on with my life.

Ha, I know! My boyfriend is like that. Mold on food really grosses him out, and he'll retch if he sees it. He also threw up once after cleaning up my dog's poop while I was on vacation. Lol. Poor dear. He's such a champ. He actually got sick tonight after working out (he's a bodybuilder and tends to overwork himself). I don't see how people do it.
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here." - Alice in Wonderland