Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: theater tonight

please please please pray that i dont throw up onstage tonight. i'm in a play and there's a bug going around..i'm convinced that i'm going to throw up or pass out onstage..plese pray that i dont!!! thank you guys
    -megan
    DO IT TREMBLING IF YOU MUST,
    BUT DO IT!! -unknown

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. -dr wayne dyer

Oh Megan, Hon I will Pray pray pray for you, I am sure you are going to be fine, just think about the audience all in there underwaer, it shouldbe ok in the mean time I will still pray for you.

Poor girl, you are panicking. Try and stay calm...you will not get sick on stage....

Megan, you'll be fine!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]Just go onto the stage and focus on the play and try to not let any thoughts about getting sick enter your mind! I get like that all the time, i'm doing a play next week and i'm scared that i'll get that nervous that i'll be sick. But i just have to keep telling myself that i'll be ok!

Good luck with the performance!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

thanks sooo much that's all i wanted to hear [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    i will remember you guys right before i go onstage, i know i will...that means so much to me, yes i am panicking but it helps ALOT that people are thinking and praying for me..thank you so much [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

vartan_fan what kind of show are you putting on? that's great let me know!
    -megan
    BUT DO IT!! -unknown

GOOD LUCK!!!! I promise you won't throw up. I do a LOT of singing performances, and I feel that way before almost every one of them! Just take a deep breath aaand...go! You can do it!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

heya this is probably a bit late now but good luck anyway! i assure you, you'll be fine, and if you do feel a bit queasy remember, your not sick, its just nerves and you will be fine! i know exactly how you feel, i used to play saxophone for a ska band, i was the only horn player so i stood out. before every show i used to sit in the toilets with my freind because i was sure i would be sick, but never was! i used to get so scared, but once i was on stage and got into it, i felt great!

Thank you guys sooo much..i can't believe it's over...the panic before hand was so bad it made it seem like the time would never come and get over with you know what i mean? it was killing me all day..i was in the bathroom constantly..i swear if i would've taken off my mittens outside, my hands would've dripped with sweat. I was so clammy all day. it was awful. I'm doing it again tomorrow night but it won't be near as bad then.

every so often throughout the day, however, when i got on here and saw your replies it helped me so much i can't thank you enough for that [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    have a good weekend!-megan
    BUT DO IT!! -unknown

Good to hear that everything went well!!

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Way to go Bethany, I am so happy for you! I knew you would be fine. The second time around is a hell of a lot better!!!

Way to go Bethany I knew you could do it