Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

i just woke up a panicking mess..i am so scared that it all comes down to right now. I have been such a nervous wreck this whole entire week with the play and my boyfriend and i breaking up, and starting a new semester at school. I really think it's finally all starting to get to me. For the first time since i've been here at my college ( and i've been here for a year and a half) I just want to go home to my parents...i love them so much...and my grandmother and my dogs..ugh i just dont want to be here anymore...i feel so funny....i am going to try to go to the bathroom to see if that helps but i feel really lightheaded. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]I just need to calm down

i have been panicking so much more than usual lately..i would hate to think that i'm degressing worse into my emet and panic attacks.. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] if anyone reads this i just ask for a quick prayer and thought, and maybe some reassurance, i know this is just all babble!! sorry to vent here..
    -megan
    DO IT TREMBLING IF YOU MUST,
    BUT DO IT!! -unknown

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. -dr wayne dyer

i am gonna try to go to sleep now..just seemed to make me feel better to type that out [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

this site is so therapeutic..if it wasn't here i swear i would still be in the corner shaking and flipping my wig

sorry for spamming! night all!
    -megan
    BUT DO IT!! -unknown

Goodnight, hope you're Ok now.

Hi Bethany

Sorry about you and your boyfriend. I have just broken up with mine too. If you ever want to talk send me a PM. Im on msn messenger and yahoo messenger.

Take care, xx

I'm sorry I wasn't there...I hope you're okay now! Sometimes just typing it out helps me also, I don't know why. Anyway, I hope you got a good nigt's sleep!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Megan

I'm still sending the prayers up. It sounds like full fledged panic attack to me. I am SO sorry. I have had many of these. I don't like to push meds, but a doctor diagnosed me with panic disorder and prescribed Klonipin. It helps SO much. I only use it when I feel a big one coming on. I also take it when I can't sleep. I wish you could be with your family for a while. How far from them are you?

Keeping you in my prayers

Susan

Megan, I really hope things have settled down now and that you've had a goodnight's rest!

I'll still be praying for you and thinking of you.

Take care and know that this site is here for you always and forever as are the people on it!
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hey megan, it sounds as though everything that has been getting to you recently has drawn to a close, and you're feeling het up and anxious over all the seperate issues going down with you at the moment.
    what you're experiencing is similar to a lot of our situations, where we've become too worked up by what surrounds us, therefore we feel nauseaus, lightheaded etc..
    you simply need some time for yourself to sort out your priorities, and to decide how you are going to tackle the next couple of weeks.
    I promise this period of time won't last for long..but it's important that you find some time to spend on yourself.
    good luck, i hope this was of some help.

i can't thank you all enough for your replies

yes i managed to fall asleep last night (thank goodness)
    [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] it helped me so much just to type that stuff out

i saw my ex boyfriend this morning and we had a huge fight, i was bawling and read your posts and was sooo thankful, i just want you guys to to know
    I'M SO FREAKIN THANKFUL!!!!

i dont know where i would be without you
    hope your week's all start out good, i'm looking to make this week a lot better than last week!! take care all!!(((Hugs))))
    -megan
    BUT DO IT!! -unknown

Hey Megan,

Glad to see you have your chin up and have gotten some rest! You go girl!!! That is the right attitude, and with that attitude, I'm sure you'll make it a great week!!

Like you mentioned, I too feel so much better when writing things out on here. I find it so therapuetic. And of course everyone is so supportive and helpful and loving, so it's just a Godsend, this site, really!

Take care and do take some time for yourself like Jazz suggested!!

Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Aww Megan, I'm sorry about your panic and your breakup and your blue feeling lately. I hope you know we're all here anytime!!![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Megan I hope you are feeling better now. My heart and prayers go out to you