Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

ok guys, any advice?
    I know i havent been around mega loads right now. but i need ur input here...so i dont know if u already read my post in treatments, but my first session of hypnotherapy went pretty c**p. i have another this saturday and she wants to try some past life regression. im just scared tho - i just think id rather stay as i am now (right at this moment) than rock the boat anymore. any ideas?

i just never see myself without emet and just think whats the point....?

ems x

hey ems
    i have been through hypnotherapy myself, the first session i was so anxious that i cudnt even relax! but when i got to the third session i was fine and comfortale with thesituation i was in. o wat im trying to say is; never be afraid of the therapy which could help you and make your life easier nd make u happier, because things are never as bad as they seem once u get used to a situation, eg the hypnotherapy/past life regression. also, there was a girl on here a few months ago with a very positive experience of past life regression, she said that she had one session and had half the anxiety and half the emet! so to be honest, i would grit your teeth, be brave and go for it, because you never know what might happen )
    good luck! faith xxx
    \'I know it aint easy, but thats okay because we\'re hopeful....\' - Faith Evans

hey faith - thanks for ur reply - after thinking the last few days - i think ur right. naturally the first time is gonna be hard. so im gonna give it another go...

hmmm

ems x

) great! good luck with it xxxx
    \'I know it aint easy, but thats okay because we\'re hopeful....\' - Faith Evans