Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Panic Forum

Thumbs up Panic Forum

Several of us have discussed this and agree that an appropriate place to post 'panic threads' would be the way to go. In doing this, people who are ALREADY anxious won't have to read the panics if they don't feel like doing so. Members will have a place to post panics without worrying about anyone getting upset. It will give others a chance to help other members out in moments of crisis. And our private forum could be put to better use with more positivity and up-beat posts. As of lately, myself included, the private forum has been used for panic posts 90% of the time. It would be refreshing to have these in a specific place. If you don't feel like reading them, you can read just positive posts... and if you are freaking out, you have a place to go for support/comfort/reassurance.
    Jennifer

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right, forgive the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it! Nobody said it'd be easy, they just promised IT WOULD BE WORTH IT!"

My Emet Vlog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Panic Forum

i agree!! reading panic posts especially about stomach virus' etc which i was oblivious to before i did have made me so much more anxious recently
    ...The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step

I know this has been talked about a lot before, hoping something comes to pass!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

Me too! I think it really needs to be done to encourage positivity in the private and general forums