Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

this is my own fault so i deserve no sympathy. Last night i got really drunk (only had 6 shots of vodka but im a lightweight!). Now i really feel like im gonna v*. M mouth is dry and my tummy feels gross. I know i should drink but im too scared. I last drank 5 hours ago. do u think this is from the alcohol or bbecause i woke up from sleep and have got myself worked up.

Have some water to rehydrate and you'll start to feel better, maybe some saltine crackers and try to get more rest, you'll be fine...you just over did it a bit. Try not to get yourself worked up.
    msn IM: Abbey_Normal

my best friend is now in my bathroom and thinks she is going to v*, i dont know what to do if she does, i wont be able to cope. Im shaking so much

my friend who is staying with me now has d*. i am no longer feeling sick but im scared because she feels unwell. She says she sint normally like this with alcohol so now im scared she has a bug and im going to catch it. Do you think it could be from alcohol

If she was drinking, its very possible the reason why she has d* is from alcohol. The best thing for you and your friend to do is keep your self hydrated, and drink alot of water. And if your tummy starts to feel sick, eat some bread or crackers. Hope you feel well.

Hi

Thanks for your replies. i am feeling absolutely fine now, i think i was just thirsty (the body works in mysterious ways lol!). my friend is still bad, although we just remembered she is on quite strong ibuprofen tablets so we think that could be it. I kind of hope it is, as at least i know i can't catch it, but i hope she feels better soon, i am remaining fairly calm but dont know how much longer it will last!

Just remember, I've said this a million times, although I doubt it's a bug, if it is then just think if you get it, you won't have to worry about getting it again for 14 weeks. at least not the same strain. I do think that if it was a bug you would have started having symptoms the same time as your friend. if you had it, it is gone now since you feel fine now. It ran it's course. I still think it was dehydration. that will make you sicker than a bug would