Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Question OT: sore throat?

okay so i woke up with a sore throat on the right side of my throat. It hurts!! any ideas on how to get rid of it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: OT: sore throat?

Im sorry to hear that you have woken up with a sore throat! I absolutely hate it when that happens! *Massive Hugs* What I do, and I find that this really helps is to just sip some Orange Juice That helps as well as hot drinks && throat sweets! I hope you feel better soon x
    2010 && 2011 the years I met Gok Wan

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Lets slap Emet in the face. . .

Follow My Blog

Thanks i don't have any orange juice but i do have hot drinks its feeling better todaybut its still a little sore

Im glad to hear that you are feeling a little better today (: Thats good to know! How are you feeling now sweetie? x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

now its just scratchy but aloott better! thanks)

It sounds as though your on the mend (: YAY! *Massive Hugs* Do you have FB sweetie? x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

yup! im rachel ward on fb

Whats your profile picture darling? x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

heres the link to it, i couldn't copy the pic on here http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...00001457474512

Thank You x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog