Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Ghost stories..

Default Ghost stories..

This may seem some what childish lol! But I do love a good ghost story, post your experiances or weird things, I find it so fasinating, I sit on the fence when it comes to ghosts and scary things, tho I've had share haha. Slightly different but hey

Default Re: Ghost stories..

Oooh, I have a few.

Sometimes I wake up at night and I see my grandmother sitting on the end of my bed. The thing is, she's been dead for 25 years. I don't know if I'm dreaming or what, but it feels so real, like I could reach out and touch her, and it's so vivid. I can recall she wears a blue dress in 1950s style with blue flowers on it with a white headband and black shoes with white socks.

Also, one Christmas, I was sitting in the living room next to the Christmas tree watching TV. I was about to go to bed and the twinkle lights on the tree came on after having been off for three hours. There's no timer or anything. They just turned themselves on. I turned them off again, and about ten minutes later, they came on again.

One more thing. A couple of times I've been going to type something insulting about myself, without me touching any buttons or keys, it'll delete itself. My dad tells me that my grandmother used to read her two daughter's journals and cross out anything that they wrote about themselves that was insulting.

I like to think that my grandmother is watching over me

at night time i sometimes feel afraid that when i go down the hall to the bathroom that i ll run into a weird monster ughh like ademon! i luv gosht stories! hahahaaaaaaaaa i have one.......i was at my meemaws house and the toilet was broken so me and my cuz sammie chan went over to my grannys house where my granny died to go to the bathroom and my other cuz eric tried to follow him but we yelled at him to leave and we thought he followed us so we ran inside and locked ourselves in the bathroom. Well little did we know he had turned around. Footsteps came in front of the door and it was really loud heavy and slow , and then turned up the stairs. they went into a bedroom. we watied forever and were wondering cuz eric is scared to go up there himself alone. We eventually ran outside and as we left, heard crying upstairs. we ran back to meemaws and eric was there. hed been there for ten minutes. ever since we told him to bugg off

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When I was about 16/17, my father and I lived in a small apartment. Our bedrooms were next to each other. Late at night, for a few days in a row, I could hear my dad talking to someone. Sometimes it would wake me up. One night the conversation went on for so long. like hours. I was like, who the hell is he talking to? so I got up, knocked lightly on his door and he kept talking to whoever. Naturally, I thought he was on the phone. But with his door locked? and not responding? I looked through the keyhole on the door and all I saw was my dad sitting on the side of his bed, straight up to what appeared to be sleep talking... but for hours? the next day i was sorta confused to what i've seen. A few days later, I found out that my dad was losing his sight and he said "just like your memere" (his mom) and then went on about how she talks to him at night ..which is something my dad would never admit to if you knew him.

When I was about 13/14, I went to a friend's sleepover. We stayed up all night in the downstairs living room. In the morning (7am), my friends went upstairs to start getting dressed; I was left alone. As I was about to leave the living room, I saw a man, dressed entirely in black, staring at me through the gap in the door. I looked again about ten seconds later, and he was gone. I ran upstairs and found two of my friends talking in the bedroom. One of them looked upset, so I asked her what was wrong; she said she'd seen a man, dressed in black, looking at her through the crack in the bedroom door. My friend's house was very small, and only her mother was home. It can't have been a burglar because we would have crossed paths; it all happened within about twenty seconds. Needless to say, we never went back.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
    When I was about 13/14, I went to a friend's sleepover. We stayed up all night in the downstairs living room. In the morning (7am), my friends went upstairs to start getting dressed; I was left alone. As I was about to leave the living room, I saw a man, dressed entirely in black, staring at me through the gap in the door. I looked again about ten seconds later, and he was gone. I ran upstairs and found two of my friends talking in the bedroom. One of them looked upset, so I asked her what was wrong; she said she'd seen a man, dressed in black, looking at her through the crack in the bedroom door. My friend's house was very small, and only her mother was home. It can't have been a burglar because we would have crossed paths; it all happened within about twenty seconds. Needless to say, we never went back.

This reminded me of another scary instance that involved a door while being with a friend...

When I was 14 me and my friend were at my house in the living room. It was about 2am and we were just up being bored and talking. There's a door in that room that leads to an in-law apartment and the porch. Now you know how sometimes the grain on doors can look like a pattern? Well the grain on this door was very fine. I looked over at it and I did a double take and I saw Adolf Hitlers face and a swaztica (sp?) I noticed she was looking at the door and she went to me "Do you see nazi's?" I screamed and ran out of the room and she followed......we slept in the other room that night

Lmao. That's creepy as hell!

I know it still scares me to look at that door whenever I go to my moms house! Unreal.

Ah! I'm so excited! I actually have a few!

When I was about 9, I was at my grandma's house and getting dressed in my dad's old room. I turned around and saw at the corner of his mirror, that there was a giant black cloud and I ran out of there as fast as I could!

Then a few years later I was sleeping in my dad's room and heard what sounded like my grandma and grandpa arguing with each other, but my grandpa was dead and my grandma was upstairs in the kitchen.

Then years after that, because I was so scared in my dad's room, I was sleeping in the living room and felt someone poke my shoulder. I knew it wasn't my dad or grandma, because I just heard them both go outside.

And just a few weeks ago, I was laying on my bed and I heard someone walking from the kitchen into the bathroom, but there was nobody there.

I have a lot more too haha

Well my mum told me that, when I was about 3-4 some nights I would start screaming, and then i'd tell her that I saw a man with golden teeth, and a top hat, was standing at the end of my bed! apparently he didn't have any feet either...
    I know that there are those that are waiting for failure, but
    my answer to that is that there is no such thing as failure.
    You can only fail if you stop too soon.