Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default My small suggestion.

There are alot of posts regarding sex, relationships, periods, pregnancy, that may be appropriate for users over the age of 18. How about an "adults only" board? To protect the users that are under 18? I just think that it would help shield the adult topics from the users that are 13-14.. :/

It could be verified by entering a birthdate during sign up, or in your profile, or password protected.

Just a suggestion..

Default Re: My small suggestion.

Sounds like an awesome idea. I sort of wonder if it would ever be implemented though. Anything regarding forum changes seem to take forever around here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good idea but just like the panic posts forum didn't go anywhere, nothing will ever change on this board.

I think that is a very good idea, hope someone implements it as some posts aren't suitable for younger members to read

I think this is a good idea. A heat of the moment panic post is not the same as an adult topic that some of our younger members really shouldn't be exposed to at this point in their lives.
    Disclaimer: Any nutritional or health related advice I give is well intentioned and intended for general educational purposes only that may or may not apply to your personal health situation. It does NOT in any way, shape or form constitute as medical or dietetic advice. I am not your nutritionist and you are not my patient. Please discuss anything you may learn from any of my health related posts with your doctor and nutritionist prior to making any related changes.

Love me or hate me I am who I am. It isn't going to change. Don't confuse a succinct response or commitment to accuracy as being cavalier or patronizing.