Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

guys help me as much as you can......about 30 minutes ago I started feeling really dizzy and I don't know if I panicked but then I started feeling nauseaous.....now I feel very n* and hot and dizzy....

IS IT THE BUG????????????????????????

CALM DOWN!! that is only gonna make it worse.....I promise that if you calm down you just might feel better, I get dizzy with anxiety too....You're gonna be fine get some air, and maybe a cold washrag for your face..that should help.

Try and do something! Get your mind off how you feel, and then judge! I think if it has been this long, you would've v*ed by now. When my mom had it she was dizzy to v*ing in just 5 minutes! Oh, and it sounds like you might be having a full blown panic attack. I'm always dizzy (and almost passing out) and hot, and very n* and my heart is racing, with those. Edited by: cat283
    You control your body- it doesn\'t control you
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !

Sounds like a panic attack to me. Take a walk, get your mind onto something else. It'll get worse if you dwell on it.

How are you now? Let us know if you're ok.

In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

I agree with the rest. You should do something to get your mind off of it. Relax and let us know how you are doing!

hope you're feeling better, please keep us posted.

Do what your heart tells you to-- even when your fears tell you not to.

You are alive....so live.

Ok I am very drousy from the meds but the dizziness is minimal now....

My dizziness started on its own, I couldn't walk without the view in front of me swinging back and forth, the panic came afterwards when the nausea started too.

So I've been in bed all day relaxing, just took a shower and I'm off to bed again. I'm hoping I'll be strong (a.k.a. brave) enough to go back to the crime scene (a.k.a. work) LOL because that usually happens with us right? We experience something bad somewhere and then vow never to return, not for a while....Well this is the second time in less than a month I rush hope because I am not feeling well, thank god for a car but I live 30 minutes away, so its so hard driving, panicking, shaking, and trying to assure yourself that your going to be fine, or you pray you will until you get home....

Thanks for your support[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Well I'm at work and was doing so so until I heard someone say their entire family is passing around the cold with the stomach flu. Yippy!!!!! For me, gosh I am thrilled o have heard that, yo know since I am back at work and I feel as though it is starting again. I know its just me but I just can't handle another day like this

Sorry I needed to vent!