Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: hospital

hey guys,

i dont know if u remember but the last thing i told you lot was that i may be going into an eating disorder unit? well, i finally got a call from a local hospital of mine, who want to see me on friday at 10 o clock... so finmally the ball is actually rolling somewhere!!

2morro, i get the results of my blood test as well.... so, its all quite scarey at the moment... but at least someone may be able to help me, even if its only a little.

not sure what the hospital are going to want to do... its unusual for me to be referred straight to the hospital, and not a mental health clinic first... i hope that doesnt mean they're planning on admitting me straight away!!

so, just thought i'd give you a little update.

but for now, im still around!! =)

Jen xxxxxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It sounds like this is a very postive step for you. Good Luck, and keep us updated if you will be leaving. I will be thinking of you.

Michele
    That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.

I am a janitor at one of our local eating disorder clinics, I hope you have a good experience, from what I've seen, it's kinda hard to get into it at first but most of the patients there do have happy experiences. Good luck!

good luck.. I hope everything goes well
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are small in comparison to what lies within us.

Good Luck, i'll be thinking of ya

Hi Jen,

We havent spoken in a while, but i hope ur doing well. I'm really proud of u for taking such a big step to make things better for u. I'm sure the experience will be really really great and u'll come out of it an even stronger person than u r already. I'll be thinking of u hun! Let me know how things go.

Rachel x x x
    <center><font size=\"2\"><font color=BLACK> If you\'re going through hell... keep on going... </font></font></center>

Youre a janitor at an eating disorder clinic....wow a janitor u must be
    around it all the time i work with kids that makes me nervous
    enough...all power too ya
    \"Some things I cannot change
    But till I try I\'ll never know
    Too long I\'ve been afraid\"

Aim/aol: baseballplaya123

I'll be thinking of you!![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Good Luck Jenneh, I'm thinking of you!
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

Good luck Jen, you are making a great step forward!!!

thankyou everyone [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

will needas muchof that strength from your words as i can get!!

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jen Keep us posted about your tests, and be strong. I do pray for you that they will help you to get better.

Your in our thoughts, and we can't wait to hear what you have to say when you get back!

Hugs

Sonia xxx

Good luck little Jen, you deserve so much more happiness. I get very nervous when I don't see you posting, I hope you get healthy... You seem to have hit rock bottom with this eating disorder, don't be afraid to open up to people... after all they are going to help you get well and strong. Keep us posted on your progress if you can. You will be in my heart and prayers.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Good luck, I hope you get healthy, please let us know how you are!!! I will pray for you!!

Baseballplaya, I have yet to be around "IT" as long as I have been a janitor. One thing I've noticed with eating disorders is that people with them are almost like they are ashamed of it and if they do IT then it's most likely cleaned up if it's a mess at all, right away, by themselves.

just got back from doctor.blood tests are normal. and he knows nothing about the hospital.

just thort i'd tell you.

xxx

MSN: