Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Deleted
    Deleted
    Deleted
    Deleted
    Deleted
    Last edited by DeadxxInside92; 02-19-2012 at 12:56 AM.

Default Re: I am losing the will to live...

sorry you're having such a hard time right now.........i've been in that place before and know exactly how you feel........but you've just got to keep pushing yourself.

you said you've tried anti depressants before......i think you need to give them another try........the dr. has to just keep trying different ones till you find one that works......pain in the ass i know but there is something that can help.......maybe even a cocktail of different meds will work. don't give up........fight this crap.....you can find a way out.......

sending you hugs
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey DeadxxInside92,

How are you feeling today? Reading your post brought me to the verge of tears because I cannot begin to explain that I promise you there are people out there feeling the same as you. I am one of them. The things you expressed in your post are the things I myself have written, and thought and cried and hurt over for over a year now. Depression and Generalised Anxiety disorder - me too Accompanied by this phobia which is made so much worse by the other two because it becomes virtually impossible to think logically, and you feel like a mess constantly. I was so ill that I stopped going to college for the last 3 months or so of my A levels and studied at home. In a way, it helped things, in others it didn't. I am still struggling now, and every day I wonder how I'm still battling this (even though it feels like its consuming me) because the pain has been so unbearable that I have wanted to seek that ultimate peace by ending my life.

I think we would both benefit from talking further, so please feel free to pm me if you wish. Take care,
    Jasmine

I understand, to the best of my abilities, what you are going through. I have been there on and off before. There is hope, however. If you have the will to change, that means you are stronger than most. If you feel your therapist is not helping you, it is perfectly fine to switch (anyone that works in that field needs to be doing it more for the helping of others over the money anyway if that is your concern). I am just starting exposure based therapy in addition to my previous "learning to build up your toolbox" therapy. Both are useful, and the exposure one seems to give me light right when I needed it. Life is like a yo-yo. You will go all the way down sometimes, but you will always go back up . You are a good person!
    I am always here to talk if need be.
    "The very things that have held you down will lift you up" Disney's Dumbo
    "You are smarter than you think, stronger than you seem, and braver than you believe!" Christopher Robin

Just the fact that you wrote on here, is a first step. If you've officially hit rock bottom, then you wouldnt have even cared enough to write on here. I am wishing you luck, as I too am falling into this dark hole of anxiety and depression.