Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Arrow Competition Today! Nervous!

today is the big day, at 1pm today i leave to go to my first air rifle competition! im Excited as hell and nervous as hell at the same time; even though i know my team will get kill because we don't practice enough.

but because im a eme. there is panicing, i even woke up thinking "oh s*** "

now im just counting down the hours

and if any of you have noticed ive been gone for a whole month

Default Re: Competition Today! Nervous!

ill keep you guys updated on how it went

wow! good luck! i know it's easy to get nervous before competition but once you get into it all you are thinking about is the competition and you are too busy having fun to be nervous once it starts. i know from experience!

Good luck! That sounds super fun! I think I got to this late so the competition has already passed, so how did you do?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by asianeko View Post
    Good luck! That sounds super fun! I think I got to this late so the competition has already passed, so how did you do?
    we accully didnt get killed! i got 10th out of every one there, and our team got 3rd overall!

great job!!!

Awesome! Grats!

You may find these links helpful!