Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Re: would you rather

Malicious poltergeist. I've got to think it'd be easier to survive, plus the concept of ghosts fascinates me and I've always kind of wished I could go stay in one of those reputed haunted houses to see if anything happens.

Let's say you have a crystal ball. You can either see what's going to happen to you in the future, or you can pick a moment in your past where you made a life-altering choice and see what would have happened to you if you had chosen differently. Which would you rather see?
    emetophobia shmemetophobia! -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneskipper View Post
    Malicious poltergeist. I've got to think it'd be easier to survive, plus the concept of ghosts fascinates me and I've always kind of wished I could go stay in one of those reputed haunted houses to see if anything happens.
    This is totally OT, but I'm doing exactly that in a haunted abandoned asylum on the 30th June. SO excited

I hate the heat, and I hate extreme cold, so I'd lose that. Vomiting might save my life one day.
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by KaydeeJayde View Post
    This is totally OT, but I'm doing exactly that in a haunted abandoned asylum on the 30th June. SO excited
    This is so awesome by the way.
    emetophobia shmemetophobia! -