Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Re: 10 Things People Would Be Surprised to know About You

what a cool thread

1. I'm really, really short! Only 4'8" haha

2. I majored in film production in college and it's still my dream to write & direct horror movies one day

3. However somehow I ended up working as a CNA in a nursing home, which I have a love/hate relationship with.

4. I've been told I can do impressions really well! cartman & beavis and butthead especially

5. I'm obsessed with Zebra print

6. I absolutely LOVE animals, if I could have 100 dogs I would. It's also the reason I became a vegetarian.

7. Laughing is my absolute favorite thing to do. I act so silly probably too often but life's too short not to laugh.

8. shopping is my biggest addiction, I just can't stop. I have 7 NorthFace jackets and I don't even know why..

9. looove the Beatles paul mccartney especially

10. I trained as a dancer for 11 years just didn't go anywhere else with it because I'm too small! haha

Default Re: 10 Things People Would Be Surprised to know About You

Quote Originally Posted by livepink View Post
    what a cool thread

1. I'm really, really short! Only 4'8" haha

O good, I'm not the shortest in this thread lmfao!! I'm 4'11'' 1/2 my husband's little soon to be 11 year old cousin is almost taller than me...I feel so pathetic and I will be 29 in April haha)

Good things come in small packages