This is a great thread! Not feeling too great at this moment, so this will definitely take my mind off things!

1. When I was younger, I wanted to be a Vet SO BAD! I attended college and got a Diploma in Graphic Design 2 years ago because I didn't think I was good enough at Science to become a Vet. About 2 weeks ago, I got offered a place at a new college to study Veterinary Nursing because if I figured if I don't do it now, I never will.

2. I dream that oneday I'll live in a gorgeous home in America with Tom and our children. We'll both love out careers and money won't really ever be a problem. It's a dream that I one day hope will come true and that's my ultimate goal in life. (I do want to go on a working holiday in America first just so I can get a "feel" of the country; I hope it's everything I imagine it is.

3. I'm a geek. Always have been. I've played The Sims since it was first released in 1999 and still play it now! (Sims 3, not 1 haha!)

4. I have 2 jobs and always go into work even if I feel unwell because I know that if I'm at work, I'm distracted.

5. My boyfriend and I are both redheads.

6. I want to be a mum more than anything in the world but I'm scared my fear will get in the way.

7. I 've never broken a bone or had any fillings in my teeth. *touches wood*

8. I'd never had a boyfriend before Tom but I know that he's the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. (We've now been together for 2 and a half years).

9. I'd describe myself as a hopeless romantic; I love watching lovey-dovey films and I almost always cry when I watch them. My favourite has to be Father of the Bride.

10. I love looking up at the sky at nightime and admiring all the stars. Makes me feel really happy and also makes me realise that the world is full of beauty and infinite posibilities.