Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey people! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]Haven't been on in ageeeees... thats not because i left, i just gradually stopped coming on, as i only used to post when i felt sick, or panicky etc.

Well i suppose you'll want an update on how i'm doing, yeh?

I'd love to tell you all that i haven't been sick in ageeees, but thats a lie! [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]I was sick this morning Sorry to scare some people, i know it can't be nice reading stories when it mentions that word! But i was only sick because it is that time of the month, (you know what i mean girls?!?!) and it's the worse i've ever been, i was in SO much pain, and i was all feverish and dizzy.. and then before i knew it i was sick, luckily i did make it to the toilet! I was home alone though, so i had noone to look after me [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]i wasn't really panicky, im just glad i was at home as i was meant to be going out today! i cried for ages though, mostly due to the pain of my stomach!

I'm ok now though [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]And since i was last here, i think i've been sick from drinking once aswell.... and i was in someone elses house! but i was OK, i didn't want to make a fuss, everyone was having a good time... but i never drank anymore, that would have been stupid!!

I kinda also wanted to say that i don't think i have emet anymore. but yet again i'm still a bit scared of being sick,but i think everyone is scared to some degree.

I hope all of you are keeping well, and just don't let emet beat you! We can all defeat it if we put our minds to it [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Oh and yes, i'm still with my bf [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]hehe... for those of you who know me!

Bye for now xXx

I guess I came after you did. It sounds like you are doing great and are feeling great. Thats awesome. I am trying[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Welcome back and stop in more often!

hey Louise!

poor you.... [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] sounds like hell. cant you see ur doc for something to reduce misery during that time of the month? maybe he can put u on the pill or something - that can make periods much lighter i think.

anyways - it sounds amazing if u dont feel so 'emet' anymore!! well done you! after i was sick last year - i felt good - as in well that wasnt so scary. but then i think i got a bug at xmas time and that was AWFUL - and im def emet still... doh [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] but dont want to discourage u! ur doing really well babe!!

ems xx [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

well i've never been this bad before with my periods, but i'll see what happenes next month!

i still feel sick today[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]but i know i'm not gonna be, i can always tell now if i am gonna be sick!! i think thats one of the reasons why i'm not as scared, cos when i was younger, i could never tell if i was gonna V* or not, so i never made it to the toilet in time! lol[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

And wow, just realised ems, we both joined up on the 7th april! Nearly a year ago [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

wow..

that's brilliant Louise. keep it up girl.

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

congratulations! but boooooo to ur period! i know what u mean about that, theres been times where ive just had to sit next to the toilet cos u felt that sick from pain, well done for dealin with it! an yeahsee the doc they will give u the pill to make it lighter like ems said! well done again, keep it up, its a brilliant achievement [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    \'I know it aint easy, but thats okay because we\'re hopeful....\' - Faith Evans

Sounds like youre doing fantastic! Shame you suffer so badly with your periods though (. I know what u mean about the knowing when you are actually going to v*, if i could tell, know the feelings, then i wouldnt be half as frightened as i am now! At the moment, any movement in my stomach or noise or ill feeling i automatically think i will be sick. Oh well....

Sarah xxx
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

Aww Louise...its so good to have you back!!

Sounds like you've made progress...keep it up hunn.

*hugz*

Yep, all is great in the world of louise [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]hehe

I just hope you lot are OK!!