Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Color change?

Default Color change?

Is there an option to change the color? The brown stresses my eyes.

Default Re: Color change?

I don't think you can actually, the rabbit forum i go on uses bulletin and there's a drop down bit where you can choose different colours, but i can't find one on here. I'm not overly keen on brown either, i used to like the pink option on the old style forum

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oh there used to be pink? Interesting. Color Therapy states that subtle blues calm anxiety. Perhaps that would be wise?

Quote Originally Posted by Laonfait View Post
    Oh there used to be pink? Interesting. Color Therapy states that subtle blues calm anxiety. Perhaps that would be wise?
    A few years ago the site was in a completely different format (not vbulletin) and you got a choice of green, blue or pink, some people said the pink reminded them of pepto-bismol but i liked it lol, when it changed over to this new style forum it is just in the brown.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think a soft green or a lavender would be a nice choice too....lol

id also like a color change on here in addition to allowing users to permanently shut off email notifications of thread replies.

Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer2012 View Post
    id also like a color change on here in addition to allowing users to permanently shut off email notifications of thread replies.
    Go into "User CP" then "edit options" then look at the section called "default thread subscription mode" and there's a drop down menu where you can select "no email notification" and that will stop you getting an email each time someone replies

Quote Originally Posted by paulinek View Post
    Go into "User CP" then "edit options" then look at the section called "default thread subscription mode" and there's a drop down menu where you can select "no email notification" and that will stop you getting an email each time someone replies

yeah but you have to do that everytime you reply to a thread. id like a permanent fix.

yeah but you have to do that everytime you reply to a thread. id like a permanent fix.
    If you click save at the bottom of the page it is permanent, i never get emails for any threads i create or subscribe to

Quote Originally Posted by paulinek View Post
    If you click save at the bottom of the page it is permanent, i never get emails for any threads i create or subscribe to
    Thanks never saw that setting. I have this weird thing about recieving emails from here.

Thanks never saw that setting. I have this weird thing about recieving emails from here.
    No worries, i had to go hunting for that setting, i find it really annoying getting loads of emails just for replies on forums, i prefer just to check my subscribed threads regularly.