Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I'm kind of wondering if it is possible to cry so long and so hard that you make yourself n*?

because, after crying for the last hour and a half, im not feeling so hot and i really really did not need this panic attack today.

please, just make it all go away

yeah, it's possible. in fact, last night my 5 month old baby cried so hard when we put him to bed that when my husband went in after 15 minutes to check on him, he had spit up. and a friend of mine told me that his kid, when she was a toddler, used to cry to the point of throwing up EVERY NIGHT for several months.
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>

Yes that can definately happen. I often used to get myself into such a state that I would feel extremely sick afterwards. Crying hard can also cause me to get headaches and feel extremely lethargic.

In cases like this, tell urself that u r feeling ill because of the crying and that u will not v*. Calm urself down using breathing exercises or try to engage in some activity thatwill take ur mind of it. I hope u feel better soon.

Rachel x x x
    <center><font size=\"2\"><font color=BLACK> If you\'re going through hell... keep on going... </font></font></center>

I remember doing this once as a kid. I threw up all over the kitchen floor. I also babysat a brother and sister when I was a teen and the girl would cry and v when the parents left. Try and deep breath and get yourself to relax. I hope you're feeling better soon.
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

It's definitely possible. It has happened to me a number of times. Don't know why, but it happens.

thanks everyone

Very possible. My son when he was younger would cry at night and I would go in there and oh my!! That is the reason why I stayed with his father for as long as I did, because he would do that everynight!!!