Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Post Just faced my fear.

I just v* for the first time in six years and i have to say it was scary at the time, but now i feel much better about it. I do not feel as scared and feel like i am worried about something that lasts for thirty seconds. Its not fun, but i did not die and i got through it. Just wanted to get this out because i feel like i just needed to tell someone and no one i know is up.

Default Re: Just faced my fear.

Wow, congratulations! I wish I could be that nonchalant about it, I v*ed for the first time in 10 years two years ago and it made me more scared instead of less So go you! Is it a virus? I hope you feel much better!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by spilled_milk View Post
    Wow, congratulations! I wish I could be that nonchalant about it, I v*ed for the first time in 10 years two years ago and it made me more scared instead of less So go you! Is it a virus? I hope you feel much better!
    Thank you. I was nervous that i was going to v* again and again, but since it made me feel so much better i kind of didnt care. Im not sure what it was i just woke up not feeling good, panicked for two hours and just did it.

Are you sick, or is it from anxiety? Glad you faced your fears! Last time I v* it was 3 years ago. When I did it, I felt instantly better and it's definitley not too bad just the gagging before hand got to me. I mean but once it's over, it's over. Hope you don't have a st* though. (:
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Murder-my-soul View Post
    Are you sick, or is it from anxiety? Glad you faced your fears! Last time I v* it was 3 years ago. When I did it, I felt instantly better and it's definitley not too bad just the gagging before hand got to me. I mean but once it's over, it's over. Hope you don't have a st* though. (:
    I dont think it was a sv* because i only v* one time without any other signs of it being a sv*. It could have been from anxiety, but i have gone through worse so idk. I am glad i got through it and can have at least a few days of relief before it probably comes back. Btw the gagging is the worst part!!