Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default 2 in 1 Hand Cream and Sanitiser

Hello guys, haven't posted for a while but thought that maybe some of you may be interested to know about this new Vaseline hand product - it's a cream and sanitiser. I'm always scrubbing my hands so they get red and raw and sometimes bleed, so this will keep them moisturised while getting rid of germs. I mean, I read on here that sanitiser doesn't kill noro, so obviously as an emet I would wash my hands with soap and water first, but just for extra clean-ness! Here's a link if you want to look at it! Now I don't know whether it works or anything, just thought it's useful to know!

Default Re: 2 in 1 Hand Cream and Sanitiser

There's also a Gold Bond hand sanitizer with benzalkonium chloride (kills noro) that I use. It's also a lotion. I love it!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by spilled_milk View Post
    There's also a Gold Bond hand sanitizer with benzalkonium chloride (kills noro) that I use. It's also a lotion. I love it!
    I use the same one!!! And this year my hands have felt amazing no bleeding or dry skin!!!!

i'm a gold bond user also.....soft hands <3
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.