Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I had a dream about getting sick *a little graphic not much*

Hi there,

I have been occasionally get dreams tied to my emetophobia. I have had some horrifying ones! This morning I had a dream about this girl who was sick. In my dream I was either in high school or middle school not sure. But, I was riding a school bus and the girl ahead of me told me she v*. I started to freak out. In my dream she was talking and spitting at the same time which was heading at my direction. She also gave me a muffin with her bare hands. After I got off the bus I went into a panic attack. I told her, "I have a fear of v*" She said, "I know" I asked her if she had a stomach virus and she said, "I don't know. I think I got sick because of this girl" and in my dream a picture of some girl appeared. Weird dream. Just thought I would share. Do any of you get emetophobic dreams. The ones I find the most scary are the ones where actual v* is involved. What do you think?
    I write electronic music! Check out my music here:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All my music is free! Enjoy! PM me and let me know what you think of my music.

There is hope:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: I had a dream about getting sick *a little graphic not much*

Wow, I'd hate to have dreams like that. Usually, when I've been super anxious about getting sick or have heard of someone with a SV I dream about tornadoes... another fear of mine. It's not as literal as your dream but I think the tornado represents my fear of losing control... who knows.

I hate dreams like that especially ones where I get sick. Honestly, I don't like dreaming. Do you?
    I write electronic music! Check out my music here:

All my music is free! Enjoy! PM me and let me know what you think of my music.

There is hope:

The tornado dreams tear me apart, and unfortunately they're the only ones I ever seem to remember for any long period of time. So yea, dreaming sucks most of the time. And if I have a good dream I usually wake up annoyed that it's not reality. Blah

I've had numerous dreams where I was forced to confront this phobia and strangely I was also always traveling when someone v*. I know your pain brother, they are definitely not the dreams we want to look forward when we go to bed at night. They're always graphic and horrifyingly realistic for me, and I always wake up panicking whenever I have them. Mine have tapered off, thankfully, and I wish the same for you.