Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: My stars

*bawling, kicking and screaming on the floor*

I want my stars back! I worked so hard for them and now I'm a newbie again! Wail! Sob! Whine! I know there's nothing we can do about it, but I'm so sad. Oh well, now we get to look forward to becoming mega-posters again and reclaiming our stars!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I wonder what the various levels are here??

Sorry you guys who are super posters and lost your purple stars!!!
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Hey Louise, is that your real pic on your avatar? Cuz that looks a lot like Helen Hunt, although it's kinda blurry...[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i agree with ur star tantrum. even tho i havent been here long, so i didnt hav many posts, but i was looking forward to goin up and up in the world, lol. gosh, iv just realised how sad i am

Jen xxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

Actually, i think it looks like the girl on the Xfiles... scully? just a guess. I can't stand that show, even though i think gillian anderson is gorgous.

*runs and hides from all the x file fans*
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

I know I know, Heather!!! I miss my 4000 some odd posts!!! [img]smileys/smilies_16.gif[/img]

*~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

i miss my being an average member that's why i've been posting wild the past few days to see how many posts it takes to get my three stars back.[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

♥Stephanie

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

Quote Originally Posted by Babydoll

Actually, i think it looks like the girl on the Xfiles... scully? just a guess. I can't stand that show, even though i think gillian anderson is gorgous.

*runs and hides from all the x file fans*

you get a Gold Star!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Gillian Anderson IS gorgeous hehe and that is her taken from the theatre Flyers of her new role!!!
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

I remember last time John changed the site - about a year or so ago...we all got our stars back eventually - it must take a long time for him to fix up everything.

I like that you hover over topic titles and see the first few lines...I hated clicking on a topic and going "oh ya - that one - I don't want to follow that thread!"

This site is brilliant!
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.