Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default bach flower remedies for anxiety

So,somehow I stumbled upon an interesting herb remedy for anxiety....I'm going to try it because the reviews for it are outstanding! Its called "bach rescue remedy" and there is another one called "mimulus" which is a remedy for."known" fears and also has some great reviews...
    Now,I am a very skeptical person when it comes to natural remedies..but based on reviews,a lot of people were skeptical...
    The weird thing is, I don't even know how I stumbled on this...one minute I was reading about my babies development in week 33 and I think I accidentally hit a link (touch screen is "touchy")
    Anyways, I will venture off to get it tomorrow if my doctor okays it. I'm hoping this works..I'm willing to try ANYTHING!
    "It is the child that sees the primordial secret in nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child with-in us is simple and daring enough to live the secret."

Default Re: bach flower remedies for anxiety

I'm always suggesting rescue remedy around here. Make sure you spray it before you're panicky. Once you're in the midst of a panic, no natural thing is gonna pull you out of it. I take it when heading into a stressful situation, before I'm anxious about it. Or at the very first sign of anxiety.
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I use Recscue Remedy, they do a liquid and pastille sweets which are good too, if you get the tin of sweets beware of the lid on the tin though, it has a horrible habit of opening in my bag!! I'm forever finding them!! :-)

They also make gum which works great too!

Ooooh, there's gum? What does it taste like?
    Come visit my history blog:

Its citrus flavored- really yummy!