Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: treatments

Hi All,

I'm new to this site. How do I get to Treatment thread???

Joce

Click on IES Forums at the top of this page, then there's a list of threads...go down to Treatments and click on it.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks, Sage

I'm fascinated to have found your site, and so much info as well as confirmation of the reality of my phobia. Isn't it amazing how many people including medical professionals are so unaware of this?

I'm in North Vancouver too, and may one day look you up for help. At the moment I'm coping pretty well, and am about to embark on learning mindfullness meditation which sounds very valuable for any phobia or anxiety producing mindset.

Cheers,

Joce

Hi Joce,

If you ever want referrals to a good therapist, or to do some work with me, just let me know.

I'm actually in Richmond.

Blessings!
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

I would love a referrals for a good therapist to get over my Emetophobia. Please let me know what helped you get over it. Please tell me exactly who to go to. you can email me.

Hey Joce

I am in washington! so i know vancouver pretty well! was born and raised in bellingham.. anyways. Welcome to the site and you are so right about professionals not knowing about this phobia. I am going to a therapist now whom didnt know that this phobia was so common ... because I told her to look it up online! anyways welcome again!

take care
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain