Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default OT: Change of weather??

Dose change of weather bug anyone? I live in California and the weather has been crazy! Humid then cold and then, extremely hot. It's pretty warm and humid now I feel like I'm catching a cold but then I don't at the same time. I believe it's the weather. Does anyone else feel like this when the weather changes drastically??

Default Re: OT: Change of weather??

It's like that here too, not as hot as California i wouldn't have thought but it has been boiling hot (for the north of england anyway!) and very very humid with the odd thundertorm then the next minute it's raining and windy like it's Autumn. I know British summers aren't overly reliable but this is definitely rubbish even by our standards lol. it is supposed to pick up soon, i hope so, it would be nice to have a fortnight of unbroken sunshine! It makes it hard to know what to wear too as you go out in something summery and it pees down and you go out all muffled up and the sun comes out, very annoying. I hope the cold doesn't develop xx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yea it makes me feel weird when the weather changes.
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

Look, one month ago I went through many weather changes. I left a 40°C hot in Italia to a 15°C Austria and Amsterdam, went to Paris and faced 30°C and five days later arrived in Rome where it was 10°C just to leave two days later and face a 40°C Miami, and came back to Brazil five days later to find a 15°C cold. And I didn't catch even a cold. Don't worry, catching a cold is normal, I'm actually very surprised because I didn't.
    Tick tock, time is passing and so is your life. Enjoy it while you can.

The worst thing about the british weater is that it`s cool & wet one miute, then it`s so hot that I can`t sleep at night.

Kaikey, where do you live in California? I live in Los Angeles, and the weather has been pretty steady, or so I thought. But I did just move from Boston so maybe I just don't know what's normal?

For me, humidity or sudden weather changes can make me feel a little funky. I wouldn't worry!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!