So my boyfriend has a bad back and it went out on him yesterday after he went to the gym to work out. His back goes out about twice a year and he is completely laid up. He has been laying on the floor for the past day, barely moving. Well, today I went out, had a massage and did a little shopping. I checked in with him a couple times and he was still in pain and has been taking Motrin 800 every 4-6 hours. Well when I got home about 2 hours ago he said he felt achy all over. He had a very low grade fever, 99.0 and was clammy and pale. He knows my fear very well and he said he didn't feel nauseous. Well about an hour ago I see him get up rather quickly and go to the bathroom. He comes out and he said he has to go to bed now. Well, my radar was immediately on and I followed him to the bedroom. He said, there is a good chance I'm going to v*. I asked if he had d* he said no, and he hasn't eaten anything since breakfast, over 12hrs ago, but he is extremely nauseous. This is literally the first time in the 7 years we've been together he's actually felt sick.

I'm nervous because he hasn't been able to barely stand, let alone shower or wash his hands. He can barely get up to pee because of his bad back. We've eaten the same things everyday. And he's touched everything I've touched. He doesn't think it's from the Motrin on an empty stomach, especially because he's achy. He's in bed now, but I keep waiting for the dreaded "Michele I need help I just v*". And I know he can't move fast enough to get to the toilet.

Now that I've vented, what are the chances this is a virus? We we're at his parents house all last week for a family reunion and we were around a ton of people. We've ate all the same things since Thursday. Is there a chance ths could be a virus? I had d* 3 times earlier, but I drank milk and I'm lactose intoralnt so I think that's why I felt bad. would a virus take this long to come on? It's been almost an hour since he said he felt sick and he hasn't been...yet. I'm just starting to panic a bit and I don't know if I should worry or not!