Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy haven't been here in so long, done so much better, but now im going backwards

ugh i haven't been here in so long because i've been fine i am on 40 mg of prozac im 14 and im in 9th grade. everyone in my school is getting the stomach flu. im so scared, i haven't been in two days because i haven't felt good myself but now im afraid to go back. i just need someone to help me out, or give me some reassurance. i haven't thrown up since 4th grade, at the time i must have been 10 and im almost 15 now. im just so scared and upset, i feel like im backtracking i was doing so good! ugh im so upset

Default Re: haven't been here in so long, done so much better, but now im going backwards

i'm also a huge fan of prozac.....been on it for 20 years....and it really has made a huge difference in my daily life.......but i do find that this time of the year i still have some panic.....especially when i hear the sv is in an area near me......i just try and remind myself that following good hygiene should prevent me from getting it. keep you hands away from your face ......try to find a good distraction or coping mechanism to get you through any panic......

don't let this get you down.....it really is a normal reaction for us emets and you will get through just fine
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.