Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Soo *N* right now

I am terrified that I have the virus that my kids had. I ended up in the E.r. yesterday for dehydration. I can barely drink water I can barely eat crackers with out getting unbelievably *N* I am trying to stay calm. Because my panic attacks only make it worse. Oh man i am so scared right now.
    ~always wishing for the best, Eveningstar~

Default Re: Soo *N* right now

I am trying not to freak but I am so nauseated right now. I haven't had a virus in years. I don't want one now. I wouldn't even know how to handle it. I am here all by myself. no kids to care for while i feel like this. I woke up feeling like this. And that was an hour ago. That's what is freaking me out. You figure i would start feeling better by now if I wasn't sick. This is terrifying. I wish I had someone here with me to calm me down.

Calm down! Your panicking. Your mind can do insane things to your body. Your are ok! Have you had any d*? Drink some water and do some deep breathing. Relax watch tv. You will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by Eveningstar View Post
    You figure i would start feeling better by now if I wasn't sick.
    This is definitely not true! Panic/anxiety can last for ages. Also, not eating properly, especially with all the stress, can make you feel really N*. You may feel alone, but use it to your advantage by just relaxing and doing things that you like to do.

Hope you feel better soon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I had *D* yesterday and my stomach is rumbling right now. The *N* went away. But I have had small fever spikes today. I do feel like a have another round of *D* coming right now. I know i need to eat. But with my gallbladder issues and not feeling well, i am just too scared. What should I try? Crackers? and water?
    I have been veggie to netflix all morning.
    Do you think that I would have *V* by now since my *D* started yesterday at 3am? Or am i just pushing the inevitable by not eating well? I am not purposely trying to starve myself. I just am too scared to eat.

I would do Gatorade and chicken broth. Keep it low-fat to help your gallbladder. I'm sorry you're feeling so bad.

Putting water in my tummy starts making it cramp up real bad. I do believe that this is the stomach bug ive been trying to avoid. Its all just severe *D* but the stomach cramps cripple me. The e.r. wants me to come back in because i am not getting hydrated enough. I can barely move. I have enough strength to go to the bathroom and get back to the couch.

How are you feeling now? Better, I hope!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I won't lie, yesterday was hell. But i survived. My fever finally broke this morning. My boyfriend came over and took care of me. I was finally able to get some chicken noodle soup in me this morning and then some chicken in a biskit crackers. So yes, i am finally feeling better. Thank you all for your support.

I'm glad you're feeling better.

Susan