Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Period Questions!

Sorry to be posting so much lately, my body seems to be going kinda crazy haha. But anyways, my period was a week early last month (according to my bc pills) and now it is has been about 28 days since my last period so I should be starting it anytime now. I'm worried because for the past three days I have had this really gross nauseous feeling on and off throughout the day. Yesterday and today has been the worst. I have this constant small nauseous feeling in the pit of my stomach and then about every 30 min it gets super intense and I feel super sick for about a minute and then it dies down again. It's terriblle! I'm pretty sure it's not a virus but of course I am still a little worried about it. Anyways does anybody know what this could be or have any advice on how to feel better? I usually am nauseous on my period but it usually starts the day before my period and then I get my period the day after. This has been going on for 3 days straight and still no period! :/ Any advice? Should I be worried?

Default Re: Period Questions!

Sometimes, that happens to me, too! I hate it =( its more annoying than anything else, bc you're expecting the period to come, and then..nothing. Lol. But dont worry..its probably just the usual hormones freaking out b/c its that time dont ya just love bein a girl!!! ;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Okay thanks. I've never heard of anybody else that gets nauseous on their period :/ I'm on birth control too and I thought that that was supposed to stop it! :/ I'm underweight though and have low estrogen levels so I'm thinking that that may have to due with the extra discomfort around my time of the month.

I felt the same way today, had to take a Zofran to relax! I knew it was due to my period, yet I was worried. I also slept the whole afternoon *hide my face in shame*

I get nauseous too, but it's somehow a different kind of nausea, so I try not no worry.
    Tick tock, time is passing and so is your life. Enjoy it while you can.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yea I totally know what you mean about the different type of nausea. It almost feels like it kinda comes from below, like the pit of your stomach and it also kinda feels like being bloated. It just sucks this time because its been lasting for 3 days and I know its gonna last another 3 days once I start my period. Agh it sucks! I'm just taking a bunch of ginger supplements and eating light. Thats really all I can do :/ Any other things you know of that could help?

Your period can definitely make you feel like that a few days before it... it could also be you thinking about it and focussing on it and maybe making it a bit worse. Take it easy, hope you're okay.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching"

My Emetophobia blog:

My photography Tumblr:

I'm trying really hard not to focus on it :/ I'm fine like 50% of the time and then boom it hits me really hard. It's currently terrible and I feel as if I've been close to v* a few times so I'm kinda freaking out. Still havent started my period. This is the longest it's ever lasted :/ I'm praying it goes away by tommorow.

If it makes you feel better I am experiencing something similar right now because of my period! You aren't alone! It's just hormones going mad hope you feel better soon x

Thanks. Im still feeling off but still no period we'll see how today goes

I'm sure I'm a hundred years older than you.. But, I can tell you that I feel nauseous for days before my period, and the day before I come on, I feel super nauseated, it's definitely a hormone thing, I also get a horrid headache, this has only been happening for the past few years, but it's not that unusual xx don't worry

Ugh i hate being a girl :/ im hoping i can start my period soon so i can get this overwith :/

Don't worry! I get this all the time and the last few days its been bad especially this morning at work then this afternoon boom here is my period. Along with that I also get nauseating cramps, bad anxiety and dizziness. My period is what caused my last regression In August. I felt so sick and weak and got really frightened. It's been rocky since then. But ur period an hormones realllllly can make u feel poopy.

I always feel really sick 1/2 days before my period x