Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Canceling account

I have written two emails to try and stop getting emails about each and every post in the forums and have not gotten one response. I have clicked on the link that unsubscribes me more times than I can count, and still keep getting emails.

Could someone tell me how to cancle my account or at least stop ALL responses from the forum? I guess I will have to check back here to see if someone answers my request.

Thanks
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear, is Fear Itself- Franklin D. Roosevelt
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Canceling account

I assume you have gone under my profile settings and changed it there? Try PM asianeko if no one responds.

try sending a PM to asianeko.
    there must be a setting on your profile that be modified to stop the emails. i never get emails or forum notifications
    Jennifer
    “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..”
    ― John Milton, Paradise Lost

Hey Freak! You can unsubscribe from the E-Mails by changing your settings. Just go to Settings at the top of the page. From there, go to General Settings on the right. You can then change notifications and E-Mails.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!