Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default OMG I had the worst day today

So I've posted here before I'm 33 weeks pregnant I'm a mother of a 10 month old also.. I babysit my sister on Tuesday and Thursday and today was my day of looking after her.. I bought some chips and gravy at the shopping centre we went too and they didn't smell too good new I wasn't going to eat them and my little girl was trying to get out her pram so I got my 10 year old sister to hold my chips while I restrapped her in next minute my sister passes the chips to me with a mouth full of v* and v* all over the shopping centre floor infront of everyone then I had to hold a bag for her! A nice lady got me a cleaner but it was the most embrassing day of my life I avoid public toilets like the plague but had to take my sister in there to clean up and wash my own hands but still had to turn the tap off n open the gross public toliet doors to get out! N had no sanitizer on me I'm friggin dumbed n feel so nauseous!!!!! Worst day ever!!

Default Re: OMG I had the worst day today

I'm so sorry you had such a bad day. It sounds like your sister had fp from the bad food. I hope she and you are feeling better today. I know it was really tough for you, but you handled it like a trooper. You should be proud of yourself.

She didn't eat any of it don't no what it was and thanks .. Just hope I don't get anything but pretty high chance when I had to deal with it all...

You did really well handling it. Noro is a pretty fast acting virus. Most likely you would have it by now if you were going to get it. I know that must have been terrifying and horrifying for you, but you did great.

Sometimes kids randomly v. Hopefully she's better by now. You did all you could and sounds like you did a good job with dealing with it. It may not be Noro she probably just didnt have something settle right.

Hope you are better too

Oh my god, that's horrible! I would of probably had a mental breakdown. You're so strong for being able to deal with that! Kids randomly v, just like bakogirl said. If she had noro, then she would of been complaining beforehand of feeling sick, I doubt it would just come out of nowhere like that. I hope for the best!

I work in a grocery store. It happens. You will usually find someone that works there that is not bothered by it and will be glad to help you clean up. My old boss helped a lady clean up her kid once. Did not bother him at all.

It happened to my good friend with her daughter at a Kroger.

We took my son to buy a bed. While we were there, he v.. a little on a bed. My hubby cleaned the area with his hat and took him outside. The sales clerk never knew. (It was not noro.) I was embarrassed. We did buy a bed from the store. We felt kinda guilty and wanted to give them a sale. Life is unpredictable with kids sometimes.

Sounds like you handled it well. Hope you day gets better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....

Oh wow, how horrendous for you! You really dealt amazingly with the situation though.

Is your sister okay now?

xx