I just had my winter break, so I was home for a month, and now that I'm back at school, my stomach has been acting very strange and I was wondering if this could possibly be from the adjustment period of being back at school? I'm a junior so I've already been doing this for three years, I feel like I really shouldn't be needing "adjustment" but I've been extremely homesick lately, and I tend to experience the majority of my anxiety here at school rather than at home. Also, I don't have much food in my apartment (stupid on my part because when my parents dropped me off they brought me to stop and shop and I thought I had picked out enough food but it wasn't really enough at all)...so I've been eating pretty weirdly too...no real meals, just stuff like eggs and yogurt and veggie burgers and cereal. I haven't been able to tell if my stomach is empty or hurting or crampy...I just feel so off, and I've been afraid of eating anything all together. When is my body going to adjust to being here?!

This post has been very all over the place and I haven't really done a great job at explaining what's been going on with me, but I guess my main question is could this be from adjusting from home to school?