Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default What kills norovirus.

A lot of misconception lately. Here is a good link.

http://www.stopthestomachflu.com/Hom...ch-flu-viruses

I hate to break it, but Wet Ones, Gold Bond, Germ-X Advanced, Lysol Wipes, etc. DO NOT work.

You must use bleach, Lysol spray on surfaces or the sanitizers listed in the link.

Best way to know about a specific product is to call the company.
    Keep my heart light, maintain internal heights.

Default Re: What kills norovirus.

I'm not sure how much trust I put into the study referenced therein. For one thing, the amount of benzethonium chloride they used was only half that contained in the Gold Bond sanitizer.

I posted a review of scientific articles on the subject of sanitizers on one of the other threads about hand sanitizers. You can try to look it up.

Luckily I have a 650ML bottle of Sterizar.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please don't read that website! In my opinion, that website is what sent my emet out of control. She sounds like an emet herself and I feel like she is over dramatizing a lot of her information and making the sv* sound a lot scarier than it actually is.

eta: I read some of the website. She used to have a lot of her information worded differently. It sounds like she us recovering from her emet some(she wrote about it).
    Last edited by Momma2tworockstars; 01-30-2013 at 11:26 AM.