Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I have another question! About heartburn.

I'm at work for the rest of the evening (I work at a hotel) and I have terrible heartburn. Our gift shop is closed so I can't go get medicine from there, and my break isn't long enough to run to the store. I have Dramamine with me and I took one because I thought I was n* for a bit, but I don't have anything else. Does anyone know anything that can help me that would be in a hotel? Sorry, I'm not giving you guys very many options to work with, but I'm desperate!
    Keep my heart light, maintain internal heights.

Default Re: I have another question! About heartburn.

Can you go to the vending machine? Grab yourself a sprite or ginger ale. That will help you burp. It makes a huge difference just a single burp. Hope you feel better soon heartburn and indigestion sucks.
    Last edited by Erica1649; 02-03-2013 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Changing word "hurl" to "burp" :-/

I hope that was a typo.... eeeek.
    Keep my heart light, maintain internal heights.

Omg big typo haha burp, burp! Out of all words! Soooo sorry! Damn iPhone no hurling burping haha

Milk helps some people with heartburn. I find that chewing gum helps me. I read that chewing gum produces more saliva, and since you are swallowing the saliva, the ph of your saliva helps neutralize the acidity.

Ugh I was at the dog park the other day waiting for puppies to crawl on me, and suddenly boom! heartburn and I rarely get heartburn. So bad, I could barely stand so I waited in the car and the warmth made me better.