So I got what I thought was food poisoning on January 30th which turned out to be a stomach bug.. And since then I have been even more panicky about getting it again.

Everybody seems to be getting the norovirus lately and I'm taking every precaution going, I don't even like going out. Someone at work on their week off got a stomach bug and she came to work Saturday and threw up but I didn't come into work until she'd left and made sure i didn't touch my face and washed my hands etc..

Last night, I was working with her but I haven't had my hands or anything near my mouth, she's recovered and we were leaving work and going to the room where we keep our coats and we passed the toilets where the disabled toilet door was wide open and there was an extremely strong smell of sick down the corridor.. My heard sunk and I went into panic

The cleaner was in and it looked like the toilet had all been cleaned from where I was stood, I didn't go in the toilet I just walked 5ft past the wide open door where i could only assume where it had happened.. Do you think I will have inhaled the vomit particles in the air? Or will they have settled sooner? I'm so scared! I don't want to get sick again.

Like mentioned, it did look like it had been cleaned when i walked past, the floor had been moped.. i don't know if it was a nasty smelling mop i could have maybe smelt, but me and my friend at work both agreed it smelt like sick and i just can't stop thinking about it I woke up feeling dodgy this morning but then i felt better after having some food..

Any answers so appreciated!