I am beginning to lose it. I ate some shrimp shumai which to those that do not know, is a dumpling make with minced shrimp and veggies. They are very small. I ate about 6 of them. My 8 yr old son had 2. I was a bit suspcious of them because they looked like they had been sitting in the warmer for a while. they were a bit dried out on the outside. They tasted fine. My son loved them. About 2 hours after i ate them my stomach started cramping a little and then a lot and then i got nauseated. I have felt the need to go to the bathroom but it hasnt been D. I was thinking that might be because i am always constipated. I got really nauseated and took a zofran. Still nauseated, still feeling the need to go to the bathroom. I have the shakes and i am freezing. THe nausea is coming in waves. I havent had fp since i was like 7 or 8 years old. I dont know what signs to look for. I havent been feeling bad enough to panic for quite some time. I was actually proud of myself. So i think i am starting to understand panic nausea vs the real thing. At least i thought i was. I also thought that since i didnt feel sick everyday like i normally do I was getting better about this. I obviously am not.
So can anyone shed some light on fp for me? if it is fp will my son get it? he only ate 2 of the little things. I ate 6. They are about as big around as a US quarter and about an inch or inch and a half thick. They were kept in a warmer possibly all day at a store. Also, will zofran stop you from Ving if you have fp? is it ok to not V. Can you get it all out the other end?