Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ive got a question for ya if you post back!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

I have a stud.. I keep meanin to get around to changin it for a ring, but havent found a thick enough one yet.

Or dya mean cartilidge piercing, like a bullring thro the middle? My Bf has one of those.

actually by ring i meant screw. lol. im not specifica enough i guess.

i want to get it changed to a pin type stud, and its been about 5 weeks. too soon yet?

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Hard to say... is it 9 weeks they say for nose studs still still or 6? I forget.

Id say if it doesnt hurt too much to take change it then its fine- so long as you keep it clean nmove it to stop it stickin in place it should be okay whateva ya do really, healing times are different for diff ppl, n how long they tell ya to leave it in is only a guide. Ya know yaself whether its still sore or not!

it doesnt hurt at all anymore, i move it in and out when cleaning it everyday and it only hurts if i pull it the wrong way by mistake or something.

my piercer said he'd do it for free ( changing) so I'll give him a call and see what he says. i hate the look of the screws because they stick out, andlook like a big pimple on the side of your nose ,the pin types are so much flatter and prettier.

Heh kool. Im gonna get 2 more bars thro my eyebrow next [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I think Im becomin obsessed. Only Im a poor student now so I cant afford them for agessss n I want a tattoo first, which my parents still ademently refuse to pay for for my birthday [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

isnt it wierd how it can become addicting?

Ihave had my ears done numerous times ( took them all out expect for 2 in each ear and my cartalige)

by belly button done twice, which rejected BOTH times. so I gave up on that one..

and last my nose, which i love and am keeping as long as I can. I dont think more than one facial piercing looks good on me so Im stopping there but I know i could go crazy if I didnt think that and just get more and more.

but its wierd... its pain, yet addicting. when i go to the doc and geta needle i panic, yet when i get a piercing done its an exciting different feeling. crazy huh?

I hate injections to the point where I havent had half of my imunisations lol.. but Ive no prob with a guy stickin a needle thro my tongue or lip. I think its just that theres no way a piercing will make you sick, but immunisations are injecting a dead or dying virus into you, that thought makes me cringe!

Yay! I got my ears done a few times n at the top n nose n eyebrow as well as the aforementioned ones, no belly button one tho- that one makes me squirm for some reason. (n Ive got too much of a belly neway!) Im movin on to tats now tho Theyre purdyyy.

I have a screw. I say if it's completely healed, then you can change it.

I'd ask your piercer just to be sure. I've had mine for 2 months and it's still not healed.[img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

2 months? this screw is driving me up the wall because it keeps hanging out of my nose. lol.

I hope i wont have to wait that long!

Yea. lol. I went through some bad times with my nose!!!! I had a nosebone in right from the start....and it was bad, it swelled up and the bone was coming out....So i went to a piercer here (I got it done in Alberta) and they fixed it up for me, kinda pierced it again and put a screw in....so now I have the dreaded "bump" (I dunno if you ever had it!) And it's slowly healing. But it can take 1 month up to 6 months or more to fully and correctly heal. So I have to keep this screw in 'till then. Then I want to get a more tasteful, small one.

If the screw is hanging out of your nose it may not be bent properly, my "tail" lol, points up towards my face in my nose.

its supposed to go upwards, but i have to keep turning it or it falls down, and out my nose. I keep grossing my mom out with it, its pretty funny.

thats what I want, a nosebone, but doesnt it hurt getting put in? i mean, the ball mis BIGGER than the hole in your nose, or supposed to be..?

Yea. Nosebones aren't very good for your nose. Because if you put it in, it actually stretchs the hole! Because there is a little ball on the end, yea they are pretty and cheap, but not really made for a nose that healing! You can get some screws that are small, I plan on getting one called a "freckle". I will post some pics up here for ya. I'd go get your piercer to take a look, it sounds like the screw is too long for your nose, or not bent properly!

This is mine done, aftera day or two, it has a nosebone in, look how small it is. But look how red it is!!

[img]uploads/images/crazybeautiful/A8B_Michsleep.jpg[/img]Edited by: crazybeautiful

yours is so tiny! see I have small features, so mine looks too big, and it sticks out. sigh. guess im doomed to wait till it fully heals.

but its deff worth the wait. I love it. how long have you had yours again?

LOL that's such a bad pic.

That was about 2 months ago....I don't have that tiny one anymore, it's a screw now and a bit bigger. I don't have a good pic of it though.