Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Little help please?

This will probably sound daft but I was just cleaning my room and found half a bottle of dr pepper that I'd forgotten to drink (propably a week of two old at the latest). I was a bit sceptical about drinking it so I just took a sip and now I'm worried that it was off or bad. Can anyone shed a little light on the subject?

Default Re: Little help please?

Apart from being incredibly flat I would say that it and you will be absolutely fine, especially as you only drank a sip. Dr Pepper is essentially just a mixture of carbonated water, caffeine, sugar and a bunch of preservatives... it is not exactly the ideal breeding ground for bacteria. They say to keep it refridgerated and consume within 3 days of opening just so that it keeps its freshness as it is pretty gross after this time as you probably found out after taking a swig? Don't worry, no one has ever died after drinking week old Dr Pepper. :P
    "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" - Marilyn Monroe

Miss Pink already gave the same answer I would have given, but I just have to say, I LOVE when people use the word daft.
    Keep my heart light, maintain internal heights.

Aye it tasted like those Palma violet sweets or whatever they're called lol but yeah I've been ok all day, just got a bit worried. My panic attacks are getting more frequent since being out of counselling. Still on a damn waiting list. I use "daft" all the time jade :P